Acceptable use Policy
Last Updated: November , 2022
Add3 is a SaaS platform that provides the tools and technology for web3 companies to set up and deploy web3 products and services on their own website. If you are using our platform, you understand that there are some activities that are incompatible with Add3’s mission to make the web3 space better for everyone. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of the Services.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer services, or post or upload materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not offer services, or post or upload materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer services, or post or upload materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Add3 or others, including Add3’s third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Self-harm: You may not offer services, or post or upload materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer services, or post or upload materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
If you feel that a user of the Services has violated this AUP, please contact us at [email@example.com]